This is the web site of the Argent Group Pty Ltd; ACN: 134 250 123 and ABN: 52 134 250 123; and our address and contact details are shown at the bottom of each page.
For each visitor to our website, our web server may recognise the client’s IP address, and will remember your email address if you supply it to us.
What we collect
- the e-mail addresses of those who post comments to our pages, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter or who otherwise communicate with us via e-mail
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit
- user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit
- information volunteered by the client such as survey information and/or remuneration data, and contact details such as name and address, telephone number and email address. Note that when voluntarily supplying remuneration data to us, you can use a codename or pseudonym, provided that we have a contact telephone number in case we need to check details.
How information is used and disclosed
The information we collect is:
- not stored in our remuneration database with any personal identifying information
- not shared with other organisations or third parties for commercial or any other purpose
- used to improve the content of our Web pages and reports
- used to notify clients or potential clients about updates to our website
- used by us to contact clients for marketing purposes (if opted-in to receive)
- only disclosed to government authorities as required by law, such as in conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail, or simply click ‘unsubscribe’ on our email newsletters.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information relevant to your request or purchase. Likewise, clients who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line, or to check/verify information.
Security and accuracy of data
Safeguarding your information is our priority. We have stringent security measures and processes in place in our physical facilities as well as our separate computer system that runs the database, to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
With respect to Ad Servers and cookies:
- we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies, nor will we do so in the future
Access and correction
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to:
- unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them
- transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by sending an email request, and we offer visitors the ability to correct any inaccuracies or update contact details.
This policy may change from time to time and we ask regular visitors to this site to periodically check for any policy updates.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone or email, and you will receive an immediate answer where possible.